Reservations Supervisor Full-time JobJan 25th, 2023 at 16:34 Facilities Management Dubai 24 views Reference: 2694
You are the beginning of an exceptional guest experience. As a Reservations Supervisor, you will make our guests Feel Welcome and reflect the exceptional experience with warm and sincere service.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer a professional, polished and friendly greeting, and provide engaging service that inspires guests to make true connections with Swissôtel Al Murooj Dubai and our colleagues.
- To supervise and manage the Revenue and Reservations operations and coordinate its activities with the other departments.
- To ensure a continuously high quality of reservations delivery to guests and to manage and motivate the reservation team.
- To record and process all reservation inquiries made by phone, fax or email efficiently and accurately and converted to sales where possible to meet set targets.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role, within an international brand.
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service.
- Strong knowledge in Opera PMS and other related systems.
- Excel, Word and Outlook savvy.
- Positive orientation, developing an empowered team and leading the team.
- Excellent command in English (verbal and written); additional language is an advantage.
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment.
- Defined development career path.
- Friendly and supportive team.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.