Events Executive Full-time JobJan 25th, 2023 at 16:27 Facilities Management Abu Dhabi 23 views Reference: 2690
Saadiyat Rotana Resort & Villas is currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Catering/Sales professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As an Events Executive you are responsible for the success of the meeting, catering, and event segment of the hotel. You will secure the business, plan the meeting/event, co-ordinate with hotel operations and clients before, during and after each meeting/event and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Responsible for selling off-site events and locations
• Handle all meetings and catering enquiries according to standard procedures
• Act as a one-stop shop for clients for detailed event planning and work closely with banquet operations, food & beverage management, rooms division operation, finance and external suppliers
• Satisfy the need of the clients whilst optimizing hotel revenue through strategic yield management and up selling of hotel facilities and services
• Work closely with the Area Sales MICE Team to achieve monthly sales target
• Conduct site inspections, client entertainment and familiarization
• Send all correspondence to clients regarding banquet events, such as proposals, confirmation or agreement letter, amendments, etc.
Rotana currently manages a portfolio of over 100 properties throughout the Middle East, Africa, Eastern Europe and Türkiye offering a wide range of services and products through its 5 sub brands; Rotana Hotels & Resorts for the 4 and 5 star properties, Arjaan Hotel Apartments for the long term stays, Rayhaan Hotels & Resorts, Rotanas alcohol free 4 and 5 star properties, Centro Hotels, a 3 star plus affordable lifestyle brand, Edge by Rotana our collection of independent hotels and The Residences by Rotana, a brand developed for guests that are looking for a permanent home.
If you are interested to join Rotana, kindly log on to www.rotanacareers.com and proceed with the online application and our Human Resources Team will look into your respective application.